Saturday, January 30, 2010

Once More, with Feeling

I am having such a great time going through memorabilia, so, I'll post things here and there, and ultimately, I'll create a Yoshida blog where a lot of this can be archived, shared and commented upon.


Here's a great pic; don't know the year, but my guess is the early 70's, judging by the muscle car windshields that pass for eyeglasses. The setting's probably LA. And too, I wanted to post a pic of Auntie Rosie, since Naomi emailed and told me why she wasn't in the previous ones of them cracking up. The sunset and cityscape give this pic an added dimension, but it's the sweetness of the sisters that comes through. Don't know what happened to Auntie Frances; I think Uncle Joe sent her to make him a sandwich so he could be mackin' with his wife's sisters!


From left to right: Auntie Rosie, Auntie Kathy, Uncle Joe, Ma, and Auntie May.


CLICK ON PIC TO ENLARGE